- Written by Kate Bradshaw Ripples NSW (02) 9833 3000 (02) 9833 3311 email@example.com https://www.ripplesnsw.com.au Charles Hackett Drive St Marys NSW 2760 Australia
Following the release of the Public Health Order and Covid Safety Template, we are excited to announce our reopening plans for next week!
Ripples St Marys Outdoor Pool will reopen 10am Monday 27 September, with operating hours 6am - 6pm Monday-Sunday.
Ripples Penrith Outdoor Pool is planned to reopen by Thursday 30 September, following essential maintenance. Updates will be provided once a reopening date is confirmed.
To help keep our community and staff safe, we will be operating under a strict COVID-19 Safe Plan which includes a booking system to ensure venue capacity limits are maintained. All bookings will be on a casual basis. At this time, memberships remain on hold until Public Health Orders allow for more facilities and programs to become available.
When you’re visiting, please remember;
- You must sign in and out using the QR code
- You must wear a mask at all times when not swimming
- Wash your hands and use the hand sanitiser stations available
- Maintain physical distancing, and do not gather in groups
- Do not swim if you are sick, are waiting on test results or have had contact with someone who may have Covid-19
Please treat our staff with respect and follow all signage and directions, which are in place for everyone’s safety